Learn More About Me
My current employer provides online and print advertising for small and medium businesses throughout the United States. Their products include websites, banner and search products that appear on YP.com, Yahoo! Advertising Network, search engines (including Google and Bing) and many more outlets.
- In my current role, I provide design feedback and guidance to in-house and offshore vendor designers to improve overall design quality for websites, display ads, direct mailers, and Facebook ads and helped increase quality scores by an average of 5%
- I have experience in design, public speaking (via design critiques and workshops), and art direction, with ten years of progressive roles from designer to quality assurance analyst
- I have built and maintained relationships with in-house and offshore vendor design managers, creative directors, art directors, product managers, supervisors, and colleagues
Quality Assurance Analyst – Quality Team
DexYP (formerly YP, The Real Yellow Pages ®)
April 2013 – Present
Responsibilities include providing feedback for websites, direct mail, and display ads completed by in-house designers and multiple vendors. Other duties include presenting design critiques and workshops, creating and updating the style and copy guides, and working on special projects with art director and product. Helped increase weekly scores for the following design teams:
- Vendor plus website designers by 12.35% (from 86.73% to 98.88%)
- Vendor display ad designers by 7.5% (from 92.50% to 100.00%)
- In-house plus website designers by 6.13% (from 92.62% to 98.75%)
- Website mockups completed by in-house designers by 3.93% (from 95.18% to 99.11%)
- Vendor direct mail designers by 3.7% (from 95.11% to 98.81%)
- Vendor website starter designers by 3.84% (from 95.69% to 99.53%)
Product Manager – Premium Websites
YP, The Real Yellow Pages ® (formerly AT&T Advertising Solutions)
July 2012 – April 2013
Oversaw 37 new premium website productions on a monthly basis from initial consultation to launch, including design, proofing, and mobile website development. Led team in maintaining a cycle time average of 35 days (short of YP’s expectations of 40 days) and surpassed previous product manager’s 60.5-day average.
Lead Designer – Premium Websites
YP, The Real Yellow Pages ® (formerly AT&T Advertising Solutions from May 2012)
June 2011 – July 2012
Designed mockups with Photoshop and then developed with HTML, CSS (including CSS3) and jQuery or Flash animation. Integrated websites with CMS and assisted Premium Product Manager to ensure they went live within 40 days based on company expectations.
Lead Designer – Plus Websites
AT&T Advertising Solutions
January 2011 – June 2011
Designed and developed Plus websites with HTML, CSS, and jQuery or Flash animation. Introduced 960 grid system to speed up website production. Worked on the launch of the website 2.0 product by designing starter website templates and coordinated training for the in-house and vendor designers.
AT&T Advertising Solutions
July 2005 – January 2011
Developed well-designed and error-free websites and banners. Completed modifications to existing websites, including redesigns. Coached both in-house and vendor designers.
- Designed layouts for style and copy guides to ensure designers, writers, and proofers follow the best design and content practices
- Reduced customer churn by saving relationships with high-spend customers (including multimillion dollar customers)
- Helped with product launches, including 2.0 websites, starter websites, and direct mail templates
- Won ATAT&TT Customer Rules Award in 2009, 2010, and 2011
Art Institute of Atlanta
Bachelors of Fine Arts
Web Design and Interactive Media
Back to Top